Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Cookies ermöglichen eine bestmögliche Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung von sportwettentalk.com erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.  Mehr Infos

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Jetzt Tipp abgeben!

Statistik letzte 365 Tage
Rang Nutzer Units
Follow
Belsun
Alle anzeigen...

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

NBA Playoff 2016

NBA Playoff 2016

NBA: Miami Heat - Charlotte Hornets
NBA: Miami Heat - Charlotte Hornets

Recommendation: Heat – 4

Odds: 1.869

Bookmaker: Pinnaclesports / Sportmarket

My pick will hardly surprise you. I expected some 2-3 points bigger spread here and willingly take this one.

Teams split season series 2-2, each winning one home and one road game. This is a play-off game though and as stated previously, experience makes a great deal of the winning process, not pure skills only. That’s exactly why Raptors failed again last night (go Pacers!) and I see Hornets’ in just the same situation. Kemba Walker had an excellent regular season but all the pressure is now on his shoulders and everybody expects him to lead his team. Easier said than done when you play against a future Hall of Famer in Dwayne and a pesky lightning like Goran The Dragon J Raptors analogy again, DeRozan and Kyle Lowry failed to accept that mental challenge yesterday, and they’re both better players than Kemba (talking of pure skillset).

Batum will play through a twisted ankle and I hope this will slow him down on the offensive end. Charlotte really need his boost from 3-point line and his smooth passing abilities. Heat should definitely win the war in the paint too, Hassan / Amare have clear advantage over Zeller / Jefferson on both ends of the floor.

All in all, Heat just need Dwayne plus at least one among Dragic / Joe Johnson to bring their average numbers in scoring in order to secure the win. Great probability to happen actually because of the experience we’ve been talking about. Actually this is the main reason I decided to skip trying UNDER 200 points as a second bet here. They’ve passed this line only once in the four regular season games and it really seems a bit high for the opening game of the series. I guess oddsmakers are cautious with Heat catching fire and/or Goran – Kemba start outrunning each other.

The prop bets, Dwayne to score over 20.5 points at around 2.10 looks like a nice thing. Dwayne will get Spoelstra’s confidence to shoot all the clutch possessions and will probably receive quite a few trips to the foul line too
 [url=http://www.clubgowi.com/sportsbettingadvice/new-basketball-service][/url]
Antworten
Danke gegeben von: scandtips

RE: NBA Playoff 2016

NBA: Houston Rockets - Golden State Warriors

Recommendation: GSW - 5

Odds: 1.909

Bookmaker: Pinnaclesports / Sportmarket

I like this play even with the uncertainty around Steph Curry. Watching him practicing on Houston’s court, making 3-pointer after 3-pointer, everything seemed completely OK with him by the way. If he plays, it will be a big bonus obviously, but this spread (-5 – 6 points) is more like Rockets will ‘’only’’ have to do with Curry-less Warriors. It should still be a double digit win, or at least 7-8 points with the late possession foul calls.

This will be arguably the first case in history when Charles Barkley side with GSW in his prognosis. Sir Charles completely scratched Houston’s chances for even one win in the series, and I tend to agree with him. Rockets are obviously falling apart, Dwight will have a new home in the next season, and even staying Harden is not too interested in this series.

GSW at the other hand, and especially Steve Kerr, would love to sweep the Rockets and have a nice rest for Curry’s ankle and the rest of the starters of course. Their next opponent, Clippers most likely, will be much tougher, so any additional day of rest is of high value indeed
Antworten
Danke gegeben von:

RE: NBA Playoff 2016

In der Playoff-Serie Miami Heat gegen Toronto Raptors habe ich gerade durch die NBA App erfahren, dass sich der Center der Raptors, Jonas Valanciunas, den Knöchel verletzt hat und in dieser Serie nicht mehr eingesetzt wird. Er ist meiner Meinung nach der beste Toronto Spieler in diesen Playoffs (dies bestätigt auch Hollinger's PER mit 27.73 - zweitbester Wert ALLER Playoff-Spieler) und dieser Verlust wird trotz 2-1 Führung in der Best-of-Seven-Serie noch richtig schmerzen. Denn der Backcourt Lowry / DeRozan enttäuscht im Gegensatz zur Regular Season völlig in diesen Playoffs. Somit braucht sich Miami nicht mehr auf die Geschehnisse unterm Korb konzentrieren, sondern nur den Backcourt bewachen. Damit wird die gefährliche Pick & Roll - Offense der Raptors nicht mehr zur Geltung kommen.

Ich habe dementsprechend gerade eine Wette auf Miami Heat kommt weiter zu einer 3.15 bei NetBet gespielt. Quoten sollten fallen...

Vielleicht spielt das ja jemand nach. Smile

Grüße, Adrian
[Bild: bundesligatipps-logo-neu-1.png]

SportwettenTALK-Moderator

Nov 2009 bis Nov 2012
Jun 2014 bis Aug 2015

Prost

Antworten
Danke gegeben von:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Sportwetten Tipps Basketball Saison 2016/2017 tobi87 282 47.330 09.07.2017, 23:30
Letzter Beitrag: wettgenie
  Handball Saison 2016/17 scandtips 29 14.375 05.06.2017, 13:24
Letzter Beitrag: MikeEmsland
  American Football 2016/17 scandtips 13 6.649 05.12.2016, 12:31
Letzter Beitrag: clubgowi
  Sportwetten Tipps - Tennis 2016 KW 46 Sportstudi 1 2.629 15.11.2016, 17:11
Letzter Beitrag: Sportstudi
  Sportwetten Tipps - Basketball 2016 KW 41 tobi87 7 4.149 20.10.2016, 19:12
Letzter Beitrag: tobi87

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste